Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard
How to take away AN Toshiba laptop computer Keyboard ?
1. Make certain the laptop computer is turned off and disconnected from its power connection. First take away the battery from the laptop/ notebook.
2. Take away the screws on the laptop's face securing the keyboard. There are typically 3 of them, with one on both sides and a 3rd within the middle. they're going to all be directly below the keyboard. take away them with the acceptable torx or flathead screwdriver.
3. Open the laptop computer and appearance for the lockup latches on the keyboard. There are four of them among the perform keys at the highest of the keyboard. Push these latches
downward together with your fingers and therefore the keyboard can elevate up and out of the pc towards you.
4. Now pull the keyboard off of its tab slots on the bottom/surface and flip it over.
5. Seperate the ribbon cables linking the keyboard to the motherboard. Move up the connectors' lockup tabs together with your fingers, ensuring you do not harm the ribbons. release the cables and pull them off from the connectors. The Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard Keyboard is currently freed from the laptop computer.
How to Install / Replace your Toshiba laptop computer Keyboards ?
While Replacing laptop keyboard, make sure the battery is removed & ac adapter is disconnected from laptop /notebook.
The first step while replacing your laptop/notebook keyboard is to remove the screws from the rear of your laptop/notebook. typically your laptop/notebook can have an image of a keyboard next to the screws that require to be removed. Otherwise, see your laptop computer manual or guide for details.
Above your Toshiba laptop/notebook keyboard, if there is cover panel, remove this part to easily access your Toshiba keyboard.
If you have got screws on top of your Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard Keyboard, take away those screws.
Now that you just have removed all the screws, you're able to take away so replace your new Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard laptop computer keyboard.
To remove your keyboard, take a skinny object and pry the keyboard out between the keyboard and motherboard. take care once removing your Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard Keyboard.
Now your keyboard is lax, just disconnect your keyboard. In order to disconnecting your keyboard, look after the Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard Keyboard connector and connector cable are not damaged . Unlock the connector cable device and detach your laptop keyboard. Connector cable should be easy to remove by simply sliding it out.
Now that Toshiba keyboard has been removed, Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard laptop/ notebook keyboard is ready to install. See the backside of the keyboard. If you see any screw holes, you'll get a idea of placing the screw on the bottom of your laptop/notebook.
Connect your Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard Keyboard to the motherboard keyboard joint slot. Secure the keyboard cable. Now turn your keyboard in position, and align the grooves on surface of your keyboard with your palmrest or plastic edge. Secure your laptop computer keyboard in position, make sure it fits properly and is easeful. Now just place the screws back in position.
Congratulations! you simply install and replaced your New Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard laptop computer Keyboard.
Compatible Part Numbers:
Acer 0KN0-7N1U12 Keyboard, Acer 1F144505205M Keyboard, Acer 90.4YU07.SOR Keyboard, Acer KB.I170A.410 Keyboard, Acer KBI170A410 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K33A0-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K33SU-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K33U4-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K33U4-6983 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K36D0-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K36E0-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K36F0-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K36GB-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K36I0-6981 Keyboard, Acer MP-10K36PA-6981 Keyboard, Acer NK.I1713.066 Keyboard, Acer NK.I171S.00W Keyboard, Acer NKI1713066 Keyboard, Acer NKI171S00W Keyboard, Acer PK130HQ1A00 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A00 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A02 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A04 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A08 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A09 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A13 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A14 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1A18 Keyboard, Acer PK130IN1B00 Keyboard, Acer PK130N42A27 Keyboard, Acer V121702AK4 BR Keyboard, Acer V121702AS1 Keyboard, Acer V121730AS4 Keyboard, Acer V121762FS4 Keyboard,
Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard,
Fit Laptop Machine Models:
Acer Aspire 5755 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5755G Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5830 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5830G Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5830T Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5830TG Keyboard, Acer Aspire AS5755 Keyboard, Acer Aspire AS5755G Keyboard, Acer Aspire V3-551 Keyboard, Acer Aspire V3-571 Keyboard, Acer Aspire V3-571G Keyboard, Acer Aspire V3-731 Keyboard, Acer Aspire V3-771 Keyboard, Acer Aspire V3-771G Keyboard,