Acer Aspire 1400 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 1410 Keyboard , Acer Aspire 1600 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 1640 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 1650 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 1680 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 1690 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3000 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3020 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3050 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3500 Keyboard , Acer Aspire 3610 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3620 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3624 Keyboard , Acer Aspire 3630 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3660 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 3680 Keyboard , Acer Aspire 5000 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5020 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5040 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5050 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5510 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5570 Keyboard, Acer Aspire 5600 Keyboard
Series: Extensa 2300, Extensa 2600, Extensa 3000, Extensa 4100
How to take away AN Toshiba laptop computer Keyboard ?
1. Make certain the laptop computer is turned off and disconnected from its power connection. First take away the battery from the laptop/ notebook.
2. Take away the screws on the laptop's face securing the keyboard. There are typically 3 of them, with one on both sides and a 3rd within the middle. they're going to all be directly below the keyboard. take away them with the acceptable torx or flathead screwdriver.
3. Open the laptop computer and appearance for the lockup latches on the keyboard. There are four of them among the perform keys at the highest of the keyboard. Push these latches downward together with your fingers and therefore the keyboard can elevate up and out of the pc towards you.
4. Now pull the keyboard off of its tab slots on the bottom/surface and flip it over.
5. Seperate the ribbon cables linking the keyboard to the motherboard. Move up the connectors' lockup tabs together with your fingers, ensuring you do not harm the ribbons. release the cables and pull them off from the connectors. The ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD Keyboard is currently freed from the laptop computer.
How to Install / Replace your Toshiba laptop computer Keyboards ?
While Replacing laptop keyboard, make sure the battery is removed & ac adapter is disconnected from laptop /notebook.
The first step while replacing your laptop/notebook keyboard is to remove the screws from the rear of your laptop/notebook. typically your laptop/notebook can have an image of a keyboard next to the screws that require to be removed. Otherwise, see your laptop computer manual or guide for details.
Above your Toshiba laptop/notebook keyboard, if there is cover panel, remove this part to easily access your Toshiba keyboard.
If you have got screws on top of your ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD Keyboard, take away those screws.
Now that you just have removed all the screws, you're able to take away so replace your new ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD laptop computer keyboard.
To remove your keyboard, take a skinny object and pry the keyboard out between the keyboard and motherboard. take care once removing your ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD Keyboard.
Now your keyboard is lax, just disconnect your keyboard. In order to disconnecting your keyboard, look after the ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD Keyboard connector and connector cable are not damaged . Unlock the connector cable device and detach your laptop keyboard. Connector cable should be easy to remove by simply sliding it out.
Now that Toshiba keyboard has been removed, ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD laptop/ notebook keyboard is ready to install. See the backside of the keyboard. If you see any screw holes, you'll get a idea of placing the screw on the bottom of your laptop/notebook.
Connect your ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD Keyboard to the motherboard keyboard joint slot. Secure the keyboard cable. Now turn your keyboard in position, and align the grooves on surface of your keyboard with your palmrest or plastic edge. Secure your laptop computer keyboard in position, make sure it fits properly and is easeful. Now just place the screws back in position.
Congratulations! you simply install and replaced your New ASPIRE 1600 KEYBOARD laptop computer Keyboard.